Best Practices for Screening in Occupational Health Services
Please join Constance Riedel, GHRR Director of Healthcare Screening Solutions to learn about best practices in healthcare screening for drug and other occupational health services, including the annual influenza vaccine. Learn what is recommended and how you can reduce your workload and maintain compliance with required documentation for your staff and providers. See how ongoing monitoring can be more efficient.
This webinar will help you answer questions like:
- How can HR, Medical Staff Services and Occupational Health work effectively?
- What best practices are recommended for occupational health services in my healthcare system?
- How can I manage ongoing compliance of occupational health services more efficiently?
- What is the potential risk to my facility for not having solid drug and occupational health screening practices?
Speaker: Constance Riedel, BS, CPMSM, CPCS, FMSP
- 27 years Medical Staff Services experience responsible for credentialing departments’ operations and development. Regionalized central credentials department.
- Leader (President for 3 years) in her professional state association of Medical Service Professionals
- First in her state to become dually certified
- NH Governor’s Task force to streamline credentialing
- NAMSS Executive Board of Directors for 5 years, national President in 2012
- One of first in medical services industry to be awarded the designation of Fellow -- only 33 in the country.Advisory counsel for FSMB’s Federation Credentials Verification Service (FCVS).