Are You Compliant with Recent Changes to SSADMF Verifications
Please join Constance Riedel, GHRR Director of Healthcare Screening Solutions and Ashley Sykes, GHRR Vice President of Compliance, to learn about recent changes in searching the Social Security Administration’s Death Master File (SSADMF) for managed care providers. Many organizations have not yet implemented processes for compliance. Learn the new requirements and find out if you are compliant before your next audit.
This webinar will help you answer questions like:
- What are the new database checking requirements for managed care providers?
- When did the new requirements go into effect?
- What is the potential exposure to my facility if I am not compliant with the new requirements for searching the SSADMF?
- What is the most efficient way to search the SSADMF for the purpose of screening providers under the requirements?
Constance Riedel, BS, CPMSM, CPCS, FMSP
- 27 years Medical Staff Services experience responsible for credentialing departments’ operations and development. Regionalized central credentials department.
- Leader (President for 3 years) in her professional state association of Medical Service Professionals
- First in her state to become dually certified
- NH Governor’s Task force to streamline credentialing
- NAMSS Executive Board of Directors for 5 years, national President in 2012
- One of first in medical services industry to be awarded the designation of Fellow -- only 33 in the country.Advisory counsel for FSMB’s Federation Credentials Verification Service (FCVS).
Ashley Sykes, J.D.
As VP of Compliance and Government Relations, Ashley oversees all of GHRR’s internal processes for compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and other state and local laws governing background screening.
Before Global HR Research, Ashley practiced management-side labor and employment law with a nationally-recognized law firm, where she regularly advised employers on legal issues throughout the employee life cycle, including compliance with state and federal anti-discrimination laws in the hiring process, negotiating employee hires and separations, navigating employee wage and hour and leave issues, and consulting on proper handling of employee discipline issues.
Specialized in crafting effective and compliant employee policies and handbooks, with a special emphasis in pre-hire, background screening, and drug testing policies.